Downtime & Delay Accounting
Mining companies are moving away from manual data capture as digital tools become the norm. The Downtime & Delay Accountings solution is powered by Optimum software which connects directly to your SCADA, PLC’s, excel spreadsheets, fleet management systems and more. The solution captures equipment downtime and delays automatically, which helps identify the root-cause of equipment failure and production loss. The solution eliminates the need for operators to manually record plant downtimes on paper-based log sheets and helps uncover additional production capacity.
How Does Downtime & Delay Accounting work?
The Downtime & Delay Accounting solution connects directly to your SCADA, PLC’s, excel spreadsheets, fleet management systems and more. The solution captures, classifies and categorises events as they occur. The solution contains market leading capability in automatic classification of events based on condition triggers, advanced user features such as graphical display of the equipment performance, and splitting of events by depth and time. The Downtime & Delay Accounting solution comes with the capability to provide the complete set of maintenance metrics from MTTF, MTTR, Availability, Utilisation, Uptime, OEE and more. The solution can automatically send equipment reports and display Downtime & Delay Accounting data on real-time dashboard for up to date information for your mine.
DOWNTIME & DEALY ACCOUNTING SOFTWARE
DOWNTIME & DELAY ACCOUNTING SOLUTION
The Downtime & Delay Accounting solution is powered by Optimum software, Optimum has an internal connection capability that allows it to connect to all known software systems, excel spreadsheets, access databases and more. This unique ability allows data from all connected systems to be access directly from within Optimum. Connections are established managed and supported within Optimum and once established are automatic.
Through a simple windows integrated login, a user can access any connected software system. With security permissions and privilege settings, access to data can be managed at an individual user level. Users have the ability to establish favorites, and when authorised, can adjust and modify the reliability analysis process, PF curve settings, and conduct basic customization of reports and dashboards.
The Downtime & Delay Accounting solution is powered by Optimum software, Optimum’s reports module allows the establishment of defined reports that can be automatically distributed via email or text message to defined distribution lists. The reports can collect data from the Asset Health solution or any other connected software system and display in any format within the report. Reports can be set up to run in any time increment with typical application covering hourly, end of shift, daily, monthly, and quarterly. The integrated solution is ideal for decision support putting important information into the hands of the people who need it.
With the Downtime & Delay Accounting solution comes a range of analytics capability including real-time interactive dashboards, with provision to display users’ specific information, or common department information on dashboards throughout the workplace. Optimum offers capability in trending, graphing, and pivot table analysis to all connected data including the ability to export directly to excel. Common uses for dashboards include departments KPI’s, production dashboards, safety dashboards, planning and compliance dashboards and more.
The Downtime & Delay Accounting solution automatically captures equipment downtime and slow running events. The solutions help drive continuous improvement and supports root cause analysis and removes the need for operators to fill out paper based logs.
What makes the Downtime & Delay Accounting solution the best solution available today?
- The unique ability to split by time and depth of loss.
- The ability to calculate metrics without closing events.
- The advanced event scan time (that stops missing events).
- The ability to calculate and state losses in production accurately.
- The operator interface that contains an advanced user graphical view (not the typical grid box).
- Analytics capability that contains graphs, dashboards, pivot tables, trends, and user favorite views.
- Automated reporting that automatically delivers reports to distribution lists.
- Direct connection to a Defect Elimination solution (when selected).
- Quick classification feature for repetitive tasks.
- Direct integration to your CMMS for automatic work order creation.
- Automatic classifications based on plant logic.
- Traffic light view of asset state (Ideal for Mobile Fleet).
- Run charts views for off and slow running visualisation (ideal for fixed plant).
- ISA 95 Compliant asset structure with ability to select objects/components.
- Gantt chart view over time.
- Ability to measure both fixed plant and mobile assets.
The MPPIglobal team offer the one-stop approach with a full range of consulting services for the Downtime & Delay Accounting solution. We conduct workshops, build asset structures, cause codes, map data connection, build reports and dashboards. We develop and deploy the architecture required to support the solution, and we provide solution training and support, allowing your company to get the most value from your data in a seamless solution deployment.
BENEFITS FOR YOUR COMPANY
- Equipment performance data with MTTR, MTTF.
- Root-cause analysis information on equipment.
- Removal of manual data recording and improved accuracies.
- Automatic email delivery and report distribution.
- Real-time data visualization on interactive dashboards.
- Fully supported solution on robust architecture.
- Decision support data in the hands of the people who need it.
- The capture of hidden production capacity through slow running events.