A digital solution for structured improvement
It is quite common in industry today for management to want to drive continuous improvement. Some companies have dedicated resources trained in Six Sigma and LEAN, and some rely on the workforce as part of their day-to-day activities to help drive improvement. However the organizational structure supports improvement, some of the key challenges remain the same.
MPPIglobal’s Continuous Improvement Solution supports this improvement process, through the use of Optimum’s Trigger Actions Response Plan (TARP), which is a structured management process supported by a software application. The TARP module is capable of automatically triggering events based on business rules, or receiving manual inputs from idea generation sessions or similar. TARP provides response levels to improvement opportunities by assessing the level and providing the correct response action via investigation type, which can be assessed by loss, risk, criticality, cost etc. The framework then helps manage the continuous improvement process through to completion, by assigning owners, managing the investigation type, and collection and storage of information.
With a TARP-based continuous improvement program, you can quickly identify improvement opportunities and manage them through to completion, to help drive your operations performance.
Benefits for your company
- Structured continuous improvement processes help drive down costs.
- Business rules based triggers
- Helps increase production
- Helps discover and formalize hidden opportunities
- Improves Productivity and Efficiency
- Provides accountability for actions and improvements
- Provides transparency and a record of improvements that have been undertaken.
- Provides value quantification of actions for each person, department or the complete program.
- Provides a management process and platform for reporting on improvements.